Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Preview: 2012 Bowman Platinum Baseball

          Set to release on July 25 is 2012 Bowman Platinum Baseball. I must say I am very excited about this product. After looking at the notable signers I decided that this is a product that I really want to try. The signers range from Bubba Starling to Albert Pujols! Also I must say I like the design of the base cards (but I have always loved Bowman Platimun base cards). The product also included Jumbo Patches and Bat Barrels. Each Hobby Box will include 2 refractor autos and 1 refractor relic auto. Also included would be possibilitys of 1/1 printing plates, atomic refractors and super refractors. This product is full of high end products. Below will be pictures of possible cards that could be pulled (from Beckett.com).


Trout

Sano

Kershaw

Hultzen

Harper

BatPlate_Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment